ZUPPE CLOTHING COMPANY
Established in 2004, Zuppe Clothing Company is a well-established womens wholesale clothing company based in UK, Cheetham Hill Manchester. We are one of the leading clothing wholesalers, fashion wholesalers, clothing wholesale suppliers, clothing wholesalers online, and clothing manufacturers for ladies wholesale fashion in UK. Our womens clothing wholesale range includes womens wholesale fashion, womens wholesale clothing, womens wholesale dresses, womens wholesale tops and womens wholesale italian clothing.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including Email Address
- Demographic information such as Postcode, Preferences and Interests
- Other information relevant to Customer surveys and/or Offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the LIST OF COOKIES WE COLLECT section.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
INTERNET SECURITY & EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Although we use advanced security measures to protect your information against loss, misuse and alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the internet, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of your information provided over the internet and will not be responsible for this.
The website also invites you to contact Zuppe Clothing via email or through the "Contact Us" page. Email correspondence is free format text & cannot be encrypted, therefore it is not a secure means of communication. Please do not send sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card information, via email.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at 'email@example.com'.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION
We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in respect of any information we hold.