Planning your outfit for a night out when it’s cold can be a real headache. How do you show a slip of leg or bare a hint of your midriff without freezing your you-know-what off? You want to appear sexy, but you also consider yourself to be sophisticated and stylish — and managing to find a happy medium when the cool wind’s blowing isn’t always easy.
Lucky for you, we found a great mixture of outfits that hit home. They’re all chic, elevated, and on point for a handful of “going out” destinations, from the bar to a fancy party where you’re looking to turn heads. Now all you need to do is keep this list on hand for next Friday night. Sounds easy enough if you ask us.
1. A full lace dress with your favourite leather biker jacket
2. A faux fur jacket, thigh high boots and a slip dress
3. A retro suede skirt with thigh high stiletto boots and a fitted polo neck top
4. A floral print maxi dress with a military style jacket
5. A graphic tee, trench coat and skinny jeans
6. A leather jacket, midi dress and black heeled boots
7. A tight fitted denim skirt, slogan tee and an oversized puffer jacket
8. Thigh high boots with skinny jeans
9. Platform boots, trousers and a statement coat
10. An embroidered denim jacket with an oversized knitted jumper and suede thigh high boots
11. A sexy dress that falls to the floor with some chunky heel boots
12. An embellished jumper, black mini skirt and your favourite heels
13. A textured pencil skirt with an off the shoulder Bardot top
14. The perfect combination of leopard print and denim. A faux fur coat with a denim skirt is always a fantastic look.
15. An all black foundation with colourful accessories. Think red clutch bag and red ankle boots to set the outfit off